Jurassic Period, time of the titans 207mya-145mya

The time of the titans is divided into 3 sections which it evolved, from Sauropomorth to Prosauropods and Sauropods. So this is the Jurassic Period, time of the titans, this is time to tell the story of the biggest animals that will ever walked the planet……….

LATE JURASSIC-152,000,000,000years Bc (Before Christ).

Giants ruled the earth, in this period. There is call from a plain or woods, it is from a Diplodocus a, 25ton,40meters long giant, and they roamed in herds of more than 20, and take protection from the old 40 metre adults, they weigh to more than 29tons…. and adults may be formidable. The biggest animals live alongside the biggest predators, Allosaurus a 12 metre, 4ton carnivore, it is a giant, and will be formidable to us, but not to the biggest sauropods. A allosaurus is now attacking a diffrent kind of sauropod, a Brachiosaurus a 13meter high sauropod that specializes on grazing on the treetops, his kind can effortlesly harvest cones and fresh leaves no other dinosaur can reach, and they have grown enormusly on it, these Adults weigh over 70tons, making them the largest land animal that have ever existed.

Diplodocus are not as big, but they are going to face another giant, Amophelias Franggalimuns a 58metre (192feet) (but it is guessed )and up to a 200ton (but it is not confrimed) giant. Palentologist have only found a leg bone, so it is not sure their size. They are the Biggest Animals. Unlike the diplodocus, they have no spines, and live in a world with no predators, because of their size, Amophelias F. will be at least 100feet or so.

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “Jurassic Period, time of the titans 207mya-145mya

  1. No modern animals except whales are even close in size to the largest dinosaurs. Paleontologists think that the dinosaurs’ world was much different from the world today. And that climate and food supplies must have been the reasons for them reaching great size.

    Great article Brian! Keep it up.

  2. Found this interesting report :
    Dinosaur fossils is actually extremely rare

    * ~95% of all fossils are shallow marine organisms, such as corals and shellfish.
    * ~95% of the remaining 5% are algae and plants.
    * ~95% of the remaining 0.25% are invertebrates, including insects.
    * The remaining 0.0125% are vertebrates, mostly fish. (95% of land vertebrates consist of less than one bone, and 95% of mammal fossils are from the Ice Age after the Flood.)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s